Plan Your Visit
If you’re new to Leeds City, new to church, or just looking for a new start, our Sunday morning worship services offer you the opportunity to build your faith in God and connect with new people.
Visiting a new Church can be very intimidating! We know because we have all been there. We have put together this page to help you prepare for your first visit to All Nations Community Church in Leeds so you will know exactly what to expect.
On a typical Sunday morning at All Nations Community Church you will find many different kinds of people on different parts of their faith journey. Chances are, there will be many other newcomers just like you wanting to belong to a non-denominational church in Leeds. Whether you are new to Church and faith, or a longtime Jesus-follower, we have a place for you.
We believe that living for Jesus Christ is the most meaningful way to live. Through Jesus, we have seen marriages reconciled, relationships restored, families strengthened, and lives changed in dramatic ways.
Entering the Building
From the first-time guest parking, the closest entry door is the main door marked by the large All Nations Community Church sign.
Once you enter through the main doors, immediately move up the stairs onto the corridors. You will be welcomed with a great smile. If you come while the service is already in progress, you will still be shown a seat. We love to chat over a cup of coffee, tea, soft drinks and cake after services. We would love you to stay to be welcomed personally by the Pastors.
Your kids will be welcomed and taken to the Kids Church where they will be taught about God in funny and engaged way.
At All Nations Community Church, we have intentionally structured our Kids Church to help children get to know God and learn the Bible and how it relates to Jesus in an age-appropriate way. The lessons are fun and approachable and taught by committed volunteers and staff who serve Jesus by serving you and your kids. Trust us, your kids will love it and learn a lot! However, if you insist on worshipping with your Kids, you can.
You can park along the road or in the car park behind the Church building.
Location and Service Times
What is the Service Like?
The Services typically last about 90 minutes.
- The service will begin with about 15 minutes of music led by a live Praise & Worship Team. The words of the songs will be projected onto large screens. Many people will sing along and you can too. Participate as you feel comfortable. We use music as a way of expressing our love for God and appreciation for what He has done for us.
- There will likely be a few times that one of the leaders will pray during the service. You might be asked to sit or to stand up during those prayers. We will always make sure you know exactly what to do and we will not leave you guessing.
- One of our Pastors will teach a lesson from the Bible. Our goal is to help everyone understand the Bible and to apply it to their lives. The teaching will be practical and challenging, and hopefully will inspire you in your personal pursuit of God.
- Once a month, we celebrate communion together.
- During the service each Sunday we take an offering or donation of financial gifts. This offering is for those who call All Nations Community Church their home church. As our guest, you are not expected to give any money. That decision is totally up to you.
- We have been blessed with many opportunities to serve the needs of our local community and abroad. Through the generosity of our Church members, we can meet those needs. You are welcome to join in God’s work (Kingdom Building) at All Nations Community Church as you feel you are ready.
Get to Know Us
Besides having amazing praise and worship during services, we receive wonderful teachings from our Senior Pastor. He has an exceptional gift in bring hope into tough situations which leave us empowered, inspired and wanting more. He makes the Bible easy to understand by everyone. You can follow the link below to browse some of the sermons and listen for yourself.
Our ultimate goal is for everyone at All Nations Community Church to feel comfortable and confident in their ability to read and understand the Bible. You can also download a Youversion Bible app to your phone for easy access. Yes, that’s why all the people sitting around you have their phones out during the service. They’re not texting! Well, most of them aren’t.
About our Worship Music
All Nations Community Church services start with contemporary Christian music featuring a band with guitars, drums, keyboards. Our gifted musicians and singers will provide a spiritually moving musical foundation for everyone to join in. It’s all for one purpose—not to experience a band, but to experience God through our times of singing.
Our Services are for you, so come dressed however you feel most comfortable. We are thrilled that you’re joining us and want you to be more focused on the service than what you are wearing. Dressed up or dressed down, we have a variety of styles at our services.
We want you to feel welcome at All Nations Community Church. But we also want you remain anonymous as you need to as you check things out. You will never be asked to stand up, identify yourself, or anything else that might make you feel uncomfortable.
As our guest, we do not expect any money from you. We will have an offering during the service, but we encourage you to let the baskets pass you by. The offering is a way for the All Nations Community Church family to respond to God and join the mission of the Church through their giving. If you are new, we don’t expect you to give. Our service is a gift to you.
If you do consider All Nations Community Church your church home, we would love for you to prayerfully consider regular giving. You can give by cheque or cash at weekend services or any time during the week.